Administrator | Integrated Facilities Management EMEA | Permanent
Paris | Competitive Salary
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator based in Paris. The Administrator will provide efficient and effective administrative support to ensure the smooth running of Central & Southern Europe across Facilities Management and Engineering activities. This role would be ideally suited to someone with proven Experience within a similar administration support role. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role with a leading international client.
What this job involves:
- To support the SFM in the preparation of mandatory reports and administrative tasks
- Check for the SFM that all the Central Team requests are followed by FMs and Lead Engineers
- Liaise with engineering team to ensure timely closures and completions on FM360 tasks.
- Ensure all help desk requests from the client are properly entering onto 360
- To help and support FM and Lead engineering for purchase order requests that they raise
- To provide efficient administrative support and co-ordination to ensure the smooth running of the account.
- Enter timesheet information onto E1
- Record overtime summary
- Supervise and support team for monthly overtime summary reports prior to processing payments.
- Maintain and update cost trackers records which fall under Admin responsibility
- Issue client Invoice request on a weekly basis
- T&E administration
- Vetting and CWOC process for vendors to comply with GSI JPMorgan processes
- To help support colleagues during vacation periods.
- To assist FMs in the preparation and collation of their monthly reports.
- Back up Serra view for Paris
- Ad hoc duties in supporting Central Admin.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- English language both written and oral
- French language both written and oral.
- Experience within a similar administration support role, supporting either FM and / or Engineering delivery.
- Experience in computer aided facilities management system.
German language both written and oral.
The core support team competency framework for the position are:
- Teamwork – Pro-active and strives to improve effectiveness through personal commitment.
- Planning, Organising & Executing – Able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
- Adaptability – Is responsive and open to changing circumstances.
- Drive for Excellence – Aims to deliver the highest possible standards.
- Self-Motivation and Development– Is confident in his/her own ability and is motivated to deliver, using opportunities to further develop.
- Ownership – Takes ownership of BAU facilities issues, and provides pro-active solutions to the Management team.
- Customer Awareness – Responsive to the needs of the customer.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…