The Order to Cash Senior Analyst will ensure the effective and timely delivery of tasks, according to the department’s objectives and Key Performance Indicators;
• Customer oriented;
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem solving approach;
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
• Good analytical skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum;
• IT packages computer knowledge – Microsoft Office;
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L.