This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding Pan-European corporate finance boutique fully dedicated to high-tech and tech-enabled businesses. With offices in Paris, London and Berlin, Clipperton Finance has completed over 150 M&A and private placement transactions on behalf of fast-growing technology start-ups, blue-chip corporates and renowned financial investors.
In order to support its strong execution pipeline and marketing efforts, the firm is currently looking to hire an IB Analyst based in Paris.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support existing and upcoming transactions throughout the entire process, from kick-off to closing:
- Preparation of investment memoranda and presentations (industry study, strategic review, financial analysis)
- Business plan modelling
- Due diligence management
- Support to final legal negotiations
- Preparation of commercial presentations / pitches (positioning, valuation, deal strategy)
- Identification of new prospects
- Participation in the preparation of detailed sector research papers
- Support marketing efforts
The ideal candidate will be a highly entrepreneurial and independent individual with demonstrated analytical, commercial and financial skills. The candidate will be capable of working under tight deadlines within a small organisation and report directly to the top management.
Strong academic record is required, with a preference for Tier 1 European Business and Engineering schools and universities. The candidate should also have a strong knowledge in corporate finance and accounting, with past experience in investment banking, strategic consultancy or audit, and demonstrate a strong interest in both entrepreneurship and the Technology, Media and Telecoms industry.
Written and spoken proficiency in French and English is a must, German or Spanish a plus.