Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is involved in a number of high profile projects across Dubai. As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, your role will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the restaurant, customer satisfaction, financial reporting and staff welfare.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Managing individual team members, in order to help them perform their job role efficiently and maximize their individual effectiveness; including carrying out annual appraisals and regular performance reviews in order to manage poor performance and recognize outstanding performance.
• Identifying training requirements for yourself and your team and liaise with the General Manager to implement a plan to fulfill these needs and that accurate training records are kept.
• Managing staffing levels to ensure that these correspond to business levels. To meet budget requirements and ensure that productivity levels are optimized.
• Maximizing sales by efficient operation, staying abreast of market trends and customer expectations.
• Handling customer queries and complaints, either verbal or written, in a professional manner and discuss with line manager any complaints that have not been satisfactorily resolved.
• Ensuring prompt, courteous and efficient service is given at all times.
• Ensuring that a base of regular customers is rapidly recognized and maintained by personal contact and recognition.
• Overseeing the smooth running of the business, including overseeing preparation prior to service, overseeing the service, and supervising after service duties. Setting the highest possible standards of service and ensure that all staff adhere to this standard
• Organizing and executing stock-takes.
• Communicating with suppliers and customers on a regular basis and maintaining a great relationship.
• Analyzing stock taking, stock variation and daily/monthly overall sales
• Ordering F&B stock, disposables and small equipment, maintaining an efficient system of delivery note and invoice control.
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained correctly and kept in good working order and keeping accurate records of maintenance schedules where appropriate.
• Ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and safety, and that cleaning and temperature schedules are adhered to.
• Ensuring all cash and accounting procedures are followed and to follow up on any discrepancies.
• Controlling of all stocks in order to ensure losses are minimized.
• Achieving the highest possible standards of housekeeping and presentation of the outlet.
• Creating SOP’s for Front and Back of house employees.
We offer the below to all interested applicants:
• An exciting opportunity to work with a well-known, fast-casual international brand.
• Extensive Training
• Career Growth Opportunities within the company
The ideal candidate will come from a Food & Beverage or Hospitality background with at least 3 – 5 years’ of relevant experience within a similar industry. Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage.