- Support the Regional Marketing Team and wholesaler partners in development of state of the art local media plans with emphasis in social medial, digital & local channels and experiential T1 events.
- Support wholesalers partners communicating total media plans and experiential opportunities
- Lead social media and digital process across teams including marketing, sales, wholesaler partners, legal department and outside agencies.
- Budget management and tracking.
- Partner with National and Local brand teams as well as agencies, sales team and wholesalers to implement and develop cutting edge and robust marketing programs that deliver incremental sales and memorable experiences.
- Support the Regional Marketing Team managing local media budget and co-ops budgets with wholesalers.
- Educate local brand teams, sales team and wholesaler partners in new local media trends and media planning principles with focus on digital tools.
- Support outdoor, digital, television, radio and other advertising processes to assure on time delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Manage traffic of OOH locations and Social Media Posts.
Media Campaign Planning:
- Serve as an internal consultant, working with assigned brand managers to develop communications strategies that address brand objectives and deliver business results.
- Lead media agencies and suppliers to deliver effective and efficient campaigns, on strategy, on budget, and on time.
- Tightly manage and optimize assigned brand media budgets.
Digital Media Capabilities and Innovation:
- Maintain relationships and manage projects with digital and social media partners (Facebook, Twitter, Google) as well as other marketing partners.
- Vet potential new vendors, platforms, innovations and provide recommendations on pilot programs.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Understand media metrics and their implications; set benchmarks and identify KPIs.
- Manage the delivery of campaign results, interpreting data and highlighting opportunities for optimization.
- Serve as internal expert on digital media best practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing team media literacy; work with agencies, suppliers, and global ABI colleagues to develop and deliver training workshops and toolkits.
- Support valuation process of new and existing partnerships: festivals, events, and sports properties.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify beer volume opportunity and brand fit.
- Valuation and negotiation of sponsorship terms and assets.
- Work with legal and procurement to draft and finalize contracts.
- A University Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing on the agency or client side; Must have experience planning and activating consumer facing marketing campaigns, with emphasis in digital and social media and/or experiential marketing.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge of digital media and digital advertising strategy.
- Must bring a focused, detailed and disciplined approach to project management and budget management.
- Basic understanding on consumer behavior and Marketing Mix
- Must be a team player with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of projects.
- Ability to understand how marketing support the sales organization.
- Must be curious, ambitious, and hungry for constant growth.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.