Looking to do things that really make a change? Join us and become an Atlassian Systems Engineer at iDalko.
- Have system engineering skills (including Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, Windows,
- Engineer databases(oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), email systems, and proxy software (Apache, IIS) or application servers (Tomcat)
- Understand what it takes to deliver a beautiful quality product
- You have hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, the maintenance and configuration of atlassian based environments
- You are communicative, assertive and analytic.
- Delivering quality makes you proud
- You understand the ‘be the change that you wish to see’ concept
Any other benefits?
- Professional certifications
- Entrepreneurial mentality
Your daily schedule:
- Deploying and upgrading of Operating and Database systems
- Configuring firewalls and reverse proxies
- Upgrading Atlassian environments
- Analyzing performance issues and resolving them
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, Virtualization, VMWare, Cloud Computing, Mobile
- Applications: Understanding of Issue trackers, wikis, continuous integration servers, source code control systems (GIT, Svn, …)
- Development: Java, Maven, Gradle, Scripting
- Concepts: Agile development methodologies, Configuration management, Devops, Business process modelling
Who are we?
iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. Initially, we were dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users of various Atlassian tools.
In 2013 we started introducing our own products:
- Table Grid Editor
- Pivot Gadget
As great as Atlassian products are, we know they all have their own flaws.
That is why we decided to introduce new software pieces, so as to make the work of any Atlassian developer much easier!