About the Company
Fitness and health trends are rapidly invading an everyday space, and we are proud to take part in the creation of the revolutionary market product offer, putting the focus on the creation of the premium quality food solutions that fits the busy lifestyle of modern metropolitan customer. Lifestyle Foodz collaborates with selected number of local urban restaurants which are able and willing to create the supreme well-being meal solutions and market them to the world.
What we are looking for:
Currently we are looking for energetic, talented, dynamic Sales Representative for the local market. Duration of the project: 2-6 month with the possibility of an extension/transfer to the f/t position within the company. The candidate must have outstanding communication skills and poise to do sales, be ambitious and motivated, and be able work on an independent basic.
This is a client facing, acquisition sales role requiring good industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business. We are looking for an ambitious hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
– Acquire B2B customers through inbound sales: independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals. Independently identify, develop, and close deals within the territory across multiple verticals.
– Create a differentiation cut and trusted relationships by articulating how LF service solutions will drive increased efficiency and revenue opportunities to the perspective partners.
– Called-calling, drop-in visits, meeting, consulting and promoting the excellence and exclusive benefit of out business services, delivering a sales pitch and closing deals with perspective clients.
– Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals.
– Build sustainable partner relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to LF perspective partners.
– Support of business customers through the entire sales funnel. – Deliver world class sales and customer service.
– Efficiently and consistently apply reporting tools to track key sales metrics and constantly meet those metrics.
– Experience within B2B direct sales 2-3 years+.
– Great focus is on the soft skills, and the level of personal ambition.
– Very high customer affinity and pleasure in establishing personal relationships. – Motivated to close deals fast.
– High level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills.
– Team player, have an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills and are a convincing, confident consultant.
– Demonstrated track record of top performances.
– Reliable appearance.
– Talented and dynamic team player with hands-on mentality.
– Active lifestyle affinity would complement the set.
– Start in January.
– The candidate should be located in Berlin, Germany.
– Earn what you deserve: generously rewarded commission based structure, so everything is in your hands.
– Flexible f/t position allowing you to decide on when and how to work.
– An exclusive chance to get a f/t company position.
– Become a part of Greatest Success.
Job Type: Commission
- German (native)