An incredible position has become available for an ambitious Bar Manager to manage the bar operations at one of the Algarve’s best 5 Stars Hotel . This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a professional, challenging rewarding environment where the standards set are consistently high.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and charismatic individual to operationally manager the hotel bars and develop their individual concepts further.
As a Bar Manager , you will be the driving force behind the offering; responsible for planning, leading the team, developing the business and, menu development for all bars. You also proactively manage and co-ordinate all activities, including the day to day operations, whilst ensuring the highest levels of employee and guest satisfaction and achieve optimum financial returns for the hotel. You will create a working environment that supports organizational and core values.
The Bar Manager we are looking for:
- Is a self-motivated forward-thinking individual who brings proven Bar management experience within a luxury environment;
- Must have worked as a Bar Manager in a similar role in the past;
- Demonstrates a high level of guest focus and display that they have a solid financial and commercial awareness;
- Is a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop the team;
- Can hold high standards and further the success of the company;
- Has a hands-on approach and support needs at all levels;
- Is passionate about cocktails and spirits and understands the current trends in the market;
- Enjoys working in a busy environment, and can deal with pressure;
- Is creative and enthusiastic;
- As excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, Portuguese or Spanish.
Enjoy a variety of benefits including performance award, health plan, meals on duty, and preferential rates on accommodation and discounts within the group.
If you feel that you are suited to this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your UPDATED Cv.
STAIRS-People Advisors is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type: Contract
- Portuguese, English and Spanish