WHO ARE WE?
At deepomatic, we strongly believe artificial intelligence is the way to unlock the world of tomorrow. Our mission is to make AI accessible to all, not just a few big technology companies. That’s why we’ve developed an easy-to-use software platform enabling anybody to create and operate a custom image recognition algorithm specifically fitted to their needs: product categorization, quality control, cancer pre-diagnosis, predictive maintenance, detection in satellite images, threat-identification, etc.
We work with companies in a variety of industries such as automotive, healthcare, fashion or construction. Our clients include top global companies and research labs: Airbus, Generali, Oscaro, Galeries Lafayette, Compass Group, Berkeley University and more.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a business developer/sales executive, you will be in the front seat of the company. You will collaborate with us on creating and applying the most effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with existing and new clients.
You will work directly with two experienced sales people and the CEO. You will be in charge of acquiring new customers and developing existing relationships.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of what your daily missions could look like:
- Prospecting new clients and defining the outbound strategy
- Qualifying prospects over emails, phone and skype
- Preparing and giving demonstration of our software platform
- Attending sales events, some abroad, to grow your prospecting pipeline
- Closing the deal with some of your prospects
You will be given a lot of freedom in your work and we expect you to be able to chose the areas to focus on. Once you will have created new leads and according to your performance, you will be in charge of following-up on existing opportunities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You will be an integral part of the sales and business development team with the responsibilities that come with it.
This internship is a great opportunity to develop your skills in sales but also to learn a lot on artificial intelligence and extend your technological knowledge. You will also discover a lot on various industries’ operations and challenges by talking with the customers.
Here are some of the perks you will benefit from during your time at deepomatic:
- Deepo-seminars twice a year
- Christmas and summer party Free healthy snack and coffee
- Deepo-meals every week
- Work with a very talented team
- And more: foosball, after-works, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you like to get things done, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and most of all if you want to live an adventure; then there is a place for you!
- Get things done and be proactive
- A love for teamwork
- Listening skills and customer oriented communication
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and French
After a successful internship, you will be offered to join the team as a business developer/sales executive or help our team expand internationally.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: Minimum of 5 months.
- Location: In the heart of Paris (9th arrondissement) Compensation: we remunerate our employees and interns fairly. Let’s talk.
- Compensation: we remunerate our employees and interns fairly. Let’s talk.