Support the AMC team in engaging prospects, developing into clients, and managing client relationships through delivery phases
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
•Support AMC team in identifying and engaging appropriate prospects for Consulting business
•Work with prospects to explore opportunities and develop detail project scopes
•Engage and liaise the relevant internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to assess the organisations ability to deliver the prospects/clients requirements
•Support the generation of RFQ’s responses where appropriate
•Generate outline project plans, timelines and quotations
•Organise meetings to progress prospect opportunities
•Process development within the new department
•Market research and analysis into industries for both current and prospective clients
•To create take-to-market plans for future AMC products
•To produce project reports for communicating project status and progress.
•Develop genuine relationship and rapport with prospects and clients
•To lead the delivery of and coordinate some of smaller client projects
•Communicate the Aston Martin values and competencies with authenticity and integrity
•Respond to prospect and client requests professionally and expediently
•Work as integral part of project delivery team to manage expectations and challenges with the client
•Organise Client meetings with appropriate preparation & professionalism
•Respond to requests for information to enable AMC to be added as a supplier
•Raise and issue invoices in line with contract schedules
•Track payments made against invoices
•Support team in negotiation and creation of MOU’s, LOI’s, Heads of Terms, Master Services Agreements, Contracts and Schedules.
•Ensure generation of NDA’s as soon as is appropriate
•Support team in creating appropriate definition and clarity within contract schedules
•Manage the AMC Project Register and IL system
•Manage AMC website and updates
•Manage AMC SharePoint site and access
Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• Experience of managing supplier/client relationships in an appropriate environment
• Good experience of complex planning and timing activities.
• Logical, objective approach to planning and problem solving.
• Broad programme/design process knowledge.
• Demonstrated commercial skills/business acumen
• Experience in a Design, Engineering or Manufacturing environment or ideally them all
• Experience in being part of a negotiation process
• Previous automotive experience at OEM or supplier.
• Strong, instinctive, business acumen
• Strong MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation
• Ability to sell without selling
• Excellent Customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to be confident without appearing cocky
• Engaging personality that can put clients/customers at ease
• Flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging environments
• International travel may be required