Are you ready for a new challenge in a sales and change driven organization? Are you an experienced and focused leader with the ability to grow and strengthen a business?
As Business Unit Manager you will lead and develop the Industrial Doors and Docking Systems team in Norway and have full P&L responsibility for this Business Area. In this role you will also hold the position as Country Manager ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems, where you will be responsible for coordination and alignment of joint country activities, with the main task to maximize growth and profit for the ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems business.
You will be working closely with stakeholders in the other business units, and head the Norwegian management team. You will report to the Business Area President Industrial Doors and Docking Solutions.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
The main challenges and tasks will include:
- Drive profitable growth in both equipment and service for AAES Norway to maximize market share
- Lead and develop the organization for growth together with the key people within the different business areas
- Deliver the financial budget (P&L and balance sheet) while developing the organization to ensure long-term success
- Develop a strong and profitable service business in accordance with the Group direction and guidelines
- Ensure that costs are controlled as well as effective management of working capital
- Develop long term and trusting relationships with key customer organizations
- Lead, manage and motivate the Norwegian team
We picture you as a strong communicator with interpersonal skills. You are committed, decisive and engaged, with the ability and will to create and lead a successful sales business. Further we see you as a true professional and proven change driver. It would be highly beneficial if you have managerial experience from a complex international matrix environment.
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have a strongly business oriented mindset with a proven track record of performance from previous roles. Since this is a highly sales and business oriented role, we also think you need to have extensive experience within B2B and sales. It would be a clear advantage if you have knowledge of industrial related products and the Norwegian construction market, in combination with service and after market development.
Contact and Application
For further information about the position, please contact BA President Mogens Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply at our website www.assaabloy.com as soon as possible, and no later than August 31st
Let’s open the doors to the future – together!
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic and agile environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers’ lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?