The full job details will be disclosed at a later stage of the assessment.
- No Prior work experience needed
- Knowledge of the German language to a degree that allows free communication
- Skills for efficient navigation in the Internet;
- Personal culture and positive attitude.
- Polish C2
- German C2
- English C1
- Personal Skills
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized & Punctual, put things in order so that they run smoothly and are always on time.
- Flexible, Can carry different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Attractive Salary (PLN X,XXX Gross)
- Contract Type (XYZ)
- Different Interesting Trainings
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
- If for any reason you face any technical difficulties, please send your CV noting the Job title in the subject to the email address: email@example.com
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”.