Role : CHATBOT Junior Programmer
#Vacancy : 1
Duration : 12 Months, possibility of renewal
Location : Spain, Madrid
Rate/Day : €130.00 – € 150.00/Day all-inclusive basis.
Language : Spanish
Experience : 0-3 Years on CHATBOT programming or an University Graduate having knowledge of these technologies.
Our customer is one of the leading global brand of mobile manufacturer, top ten global valuable brand as per Forbes. Very recently, they came up with a plan to localize their voice based virtual assistants for their mobile devices. As an initial phase, they are working for German, French, Spanish & Italian market.
This is contract engagement for 9-12 months with a high probability for renewals. We are hiring local people from Spain having minimum English-speaking capability for at least day to day work purpose.
There will be three tier of interview process before we issue contract. The first two are telephonic interview and final one either skype or face-to-face.
Currently, we are hiring …
- Junior Developer – Over all experience 0-3 years on related technology space. Even graduate from University can apply, if they have required knowledge on the technology.
If you are a freelancer and permanent resident/Citizen of either Spain; we encourage you to apply to become a part of finest technology team within Europe.
Scope of Work :
- Design and implement software components for Natural Language applications.
- Design flows for Conversational interactions
- Optimize conversational interaction experience
- Conduct research in improving Natural Language experiences
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions.
- Design, build and deliver solutions based on artificial intelligence, chatbots.
- Add more logic which is language-specific, if needed.
- Fine-tuning the training module
- Adding more if else statement for other POS or modify the weight value.
- Try to replace the POS-tagger and modify training module if needed.
- Run the engine based on that TC and training DB as well.
- Check the performance of the engine and the result of POS tagger as well.
- Extension Data Base based on categories and user data
- Curation and Language-wise Optimization
- Verifying user utterance (language and local dependent)
- Good hands-on experience in AI/NLP Platform
- Deep product, technical and industry knowledge of automated virtual agent solutions
- Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: 130.00€ to 150.00€ /day
- Chatbot Programming: 1 year