Stereolabs is a world leader in 3D sensing and motion tracking. We’re on a mission to bring human-like understanding of space and motion to objects around us. Our software platform, powered by 3D computer vision and artificial intelligence, allows developers to create a new generation of applications that sense and understand the world around them.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Stereolabs is seeking research interns to join our computer vision team, drive forward the state-of-the-art and make major advances. We are seeking individuals passionate in computer vision and in areas such as machine learning, computational statistics and applied mathematics. Our interns will have the opportunity to make core algorithmic advances benefiting thousands of users around the world.
- Find innovative solutions to advanced computer vision challenges
- Develop robust computer vision algorithms in the field of real-time depth sensing, SLAM, sensor fusion and 3D reconstruction
- Contribute to the core vision pipeline and ZED SDK code base
- MSc degree in computer science, computer vision or related fields
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Understanding of applied mathematics and numerical optimization
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and within an agile development team
After a successful internship, you can be offered to join the team as a full-time engineer.
Paris (Porte d’Orléans).
Based on experience and profile.