Performance in your capacity as a Contact Center Manager you Manage and direct the operations Including all site activities & facilities to achieve stated / agreed upon goals, performance and standards for finance and trading, quality, culture, and legislative adherence to Ensure consistent delivery of service and compliance with COPC requirements while working on increasing the efficiency of processes and systems
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and develop approaches to ensure call center standards and requirements are met.
- Manages operations through performance metrics management tools did not deviate from the target and did Ensure corrective action is taken based on the company approach
- Assumes direct responsibility for the company’s performance. Call Center Senior Accounts Manager and Accounts Manager (Operations).
- Ensures all operational teams adhere and respect policies and procedures
- Acts as escalation point for the client in all site related issues
- Provides leadership to a large and diverse site staff and ensues did not work toward unified vision (Quality Monitoring, Administration, Training, Hiring & Recruitment)
- Interview, selects and hires Senior Accounts Manager (Operations) and Accounts Manager (Operations) in accordance with Company policies and regulations.
- Carries responsibility for the development of supervising staff including on-the-job training, motivation and coaching to reinforce required leadership and operational skills.
- Ensures that site budget goals are met and maintained through:
- Proper control of equipment and personnel costs
- Maintaining existing account revenue levels
- Carries responsibility for setting quarterly subordinates’ variable against received objectives.
- Maintains monthly operation reports reflecting all indication figures across all projects and presents to management.
- Offers suggestions to improve performance in terms of all metrics (Hiring, Administration, Training, Monitoring)
- Identifying and implementing process improvement ideas for ongoing projects.
- Establish project performance objectives Senior Accounts Manager (Operations) s and Accounts Manager (Operations) s.
- Interacts and consults with Human Resources Specialist and Quality Assurance and Training Manager on matters of recruiting, incentive programs, training hiring, discipline and discharge
- Ensures that manpower succession plans are in place and implemented effectively
- Maintaining an updated practice of COPC approaches and standards and follow up on the implementation of the PST expectations.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in the Call Center industry; in which 4 years in managing diversified client -based operation.
- C2 English is a must, an additional language is a plus
- Graduate degree, MBA is a plus
- Functional Level:
- Numerical and Operational Knowledge
- Understanding clients scopes and requirements
- Understanding all COPC approaches and requirements
- Understanding policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and set clear objectives and priorities
- Business Level:
- Excellent understanding of SOD
- Excellent understanding of contact center business
- Company Strategies and direction
- Interpersonal Level:
- Strong Leadership Skills / Dynamic
- Communication skills
- Client Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Focus on quality
- Presentation Skills
- Problem solving:
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to identify and analyze problems
- Maximize resources utilization
- Personal Skills:
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and / or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfill it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what’s really going on.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or solve problems.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles / complaints.
- Lists, lists / pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Punctual, always on time for things.
- Precise, sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new, creative and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Attractive Salary 14000zł – 18000zł Gross (Depending on Experience)
- Transportation Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping and catering center.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
- If you have any technical difficulties, please send your CV noting the job title to the email address: email@example.com
Please take into consideration the large volumes of applicants, we only want the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton#Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk # tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast