Note: This is a 2-year project-based position (with the possibility of extension) that will be located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The preferred start date would be December 2017
- You will work closely with our content writers, 3D artists, and SQA to develop our virtual laboratories and learning simulations.
- You need to learn fast and be organized and focus as we continuously produce new exciting virtual laboratories every month
- You are motivated to deliver great results as a team where the end goal is not just a finished product but a product that will greatly impact students’ learning and motivation in science.
- Every month you will create 1-2 new laboratories by putting together all the 3D animations, learning flow, learning content, quiz questions etc. from the rest of the team
- You will be coding a lot in XML and debugging Unity3D C# code to help the platform team improve the core platform
- You will be the person connecting all the dots, by bringing the work from all the teams together in the individual virtual laboratory packages
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- One year of experience in creating applications using C#
- Familiar with XML format
- Experience in working with Unity3D engine is a big plus
- Familiarity with git version control is regarded as a plus
- Understanding of agile software development methodology
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently while also able to work efficiently in a team
- Indonesian residence or holder of a valid Indonesian working permit
- Relocation to Bali, Indonesia to work from Livit offices.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience
- Regular coaching and training with the focus on personal and professional growth
- Attractive benefits package
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work in exciting companies with NO DULL CORPORATE LIFESTYLE
- You will also receive stock options in the company on top of your salary
- Responsibility and ownership from day one – autonomy for the win
- Working with and mentoring a young team
- Getting up in the morning and knowing that you’ll work on something that helps people improve their lives – education
- Having a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work remotely
- Working with an intelligent group of co-workers that will inspire you to achieve more and have fun while doing it
- Developing your professional profile and learning a lot
- Earning a competitive salary
Job Type: Contract
- c#: 1 year