OnTruck is a new European start-up devoted to bringing the road transportation industry to the 21st century.
It is a B2B platform which connects and improves the relationship between companies and carriers in order to move pallets. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Regarding the team, everyone of us has had several start-up experiences and on average we have 10+ years of experience in somehow similar challenges. We know success, we know failure; we’ve built platforms from scratch, we’ve dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product we’re building.
We are backed by the top investors in Europe. If you want to know more visit ontruck.com .
What will be you doing day to day
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- At least 4 year of experience in content and social media
- Experience in marketing strategies
- Passionate about high-growth startups
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and SEO
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- You must have strong verbal communication skills
- You must have analytical skills
- You are a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor
- You enjoy solving problems
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture . Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- An awesome office in central Madrid (Sol) . We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule . Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.