A self-employed position based online and in-person with opportunities of international travel!
Are you a qualified foreign language teacher with expertise in business or other subject areas? Do you enjoy to teach learners of all ages? Do you like to have a flexible lifestyle with opportunities to try different roles?
At Learn Native, we are pleased to offer a dynamic vacant role as Corporate Dutch Linguist This role is a self-employed teaching role which is based online and in-person with opportunities to travel internationally. We are seeking native speaking Dutch instructors with competent experience with valid teaching qualifications.
As a company, we specialise in premium language, business and cultural solutions to individuals, companies and schools worldwide. By doing so we provide tuition in the form of lessons and courses, consultations as well as offering translation services in over 30 international languages. Essentially, our niche is your expertise, providing expertise instructors with pedagogic excellence.
- Work in a flexible role with possibilities of working in business orientated roles with generous commission and bonus structures.
- Opportunities to grow and develop into senior positions.
- Supportive management that provides comprehensive method training and lesson observations to develop professionally. *
- 25% employee and family discount on all services. Learn cheaper!
- Opportunities to travel internationally with all travel and accommodation expenses provided.
- Possibilities to engage with leaders from leading global industries as well as public figures.
** Please note that method training and observation participation is mandatory with no remuneration.
- Must be fluent in English and Native Dutch. Fluency in other languages are considered to be an asset.
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree in any background. Preference given to linguistic or business majors as well as degrees with a technical or medical background.
- An ideal candidate should have 2+ years teaching experience with relevant teaching qualifications. We shall consider exceptional candidates that are graduates or applicants with transferable skills that can adapt quickly to change and willing to learn.
- A recent DBA police check- mandatory when teaching children.
- Display superior presentation skills and be willing to present to individuals and groups.
- Must have good people skills, be highly motivated and organised with a pedagogic mindset.
- Ideally have experience and qualifications in translation works.
- A strong broadband connection with a functioning headset and computer.
- To plan and conduct lessons, courses and consultations to adults, teenagers and children in accordance to the Native Method.
- Provide and mark homework to learners which relates to lesson plan.
- To complete any admin or ad-hoc related tasks to teaching responsibilities such as pedcards, report cards and exam marking.
- Provide pedagogical support and correspond to any learner queries.
- Assist with any translation works.
To be discussed in the interview process.
If you wish to become a Native co-worker, please apply via this application. If you cannot find a vacancy for you, please observe our latest vacancies or send us an unsolicited application as we may have a position for you in mind in the future.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Job Type: Contract
- teaching: 2 years