As an experienced CRM manager you will create an outstanding customer experience through every post purchase touch point. Develop and implement a CRM program to welcome, support, cross-sell and win back customers with targeted communication, content and promotions.
This is both a strategic and hands on role with the ability to test and learn along the way.
The role also includes reporting and analysis with a strong emphasis on ensuring the findings inform your CRM program and overall marketing strategy.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Working with: The Company Owners, The Acquisition and Ecommerce Manager, Office Manager and Personal Training Advisor as well as external specialists and consultants.
- Initially 80% of the role will be focused on the JTX Fitness side of the business. The remaining 20% will be on setting up a Booma CRM programme – mainly focused on ensuring the business is ready for its Christmas Peak.
- Create an outstanding post purchase customer experience to reduce returns and common questions. eg. through user guides/ transactional emails.
- Increase customer lifetime value through repeat purchasing and a customer referral programme. Developing new tests to improve ROI.
- Increase post purchase third party reviews (Trustpilot/ Amazon/ Google or Facebook).
- Motivate and inspire customers through email and social media in order to fulfil our brand promise and increase recommendations. Creating and communicating new and relevant blogs, infographics and videos for use across all touch points.
- Extend and improve our browsing and cart abandonment tools and increase completion rate of interest free credit applications.
- Expand our database by ensuring we build our lists effectively and transparently at every touchpoint.
- Identify opportunities for cross promotion between NRS brands.
- Identify new product opportunities for retail to our existing database.
- Ensuring we are Data Protection Law compliant.
- Ensure our data is accurate and stored in a useful way.
- Developing new KPIs (ie lifetime value) and reporting tools. Using these tools to measure and clearly report on the effectiveness of all marketing acquisition and post purchase campaigns.
- Contributing to the team’s annual marketing plan and monthly priorities.
- Manage and analyse customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving growth.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Minimum 5 years CRM experience, ideally ecommerce based.
Excellent analytical skills, confidence with large data sets and using Google Analytics to inform strategy.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
A good understanding of data protection laws.
A team player with the ability to support and learn from those around them.
Experience of creating a successful CRM strategy from scratch and delivering it on time and within budget.
Experience of working with Mailchimp, Mandril, Magento, Shopify or WordPress.
Relevant Qualification in Marketing.
A pro-active and entrepreneurial approach.
Project management experience.
An interest in fitness would be desirable for producing interesting content but not essential.
Ideally worked in a small business environment before or you’ll be happy with a role that is both strategic and hands on.
£35k pro rata. (Flexible working available)
Hours and Pay: £35k and 25 days holiday on a pro-rata basis.
This role is offered on a 3 days per week basis (22.5hours). We recognise the benefits of offering flexible working and would be open to discussing options with you (eg different start times, hours in school terms and school holidays). However we do not offer home working.
About The Team:
We have two Directors who have been friends for years and are keen to ensure the working environment is a happy one. They want to empower talented people and reward their contribution as the business grows.
In our Shoreham office we have The Directors, an Office Manager, Product Engineer, Bookkeeper and Head of Marketing and the Ecommerce and Acquisition Manager. We also work with a team of freelancers providing web development, database development and web analytics. We have outsourced a large part of our repairs, warehousing and deliveries to third parties.
We go out for work adventures, whether its drinks at the pub, a nice lunch, go-karting or a BBQ on the beach.
We are based by the beach in Shoreham which is great for a lunchtime walk, barbeque or swim in the summer. Commuting by public transport is easy, or if you like to drive we have our own car park. We have an equipment showroom set up as a gym for any team member to use.