Job location: Izegem
Cargill Global Edible Oil Solutions Oils Europe is a leading provider of innovative oil and fat solutions. Its broad portfolio of oils and fats are delivered to a wide range of customers and used in different food applications such as margarine, sauces, bakery, crisps, French fries and ice-cream.
You maximize customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs and expectations with regards to contract execution and order fulfillment. After sale, you are the primary point of contact with the customer for contracts and deliveries and act as liaison between the customer and the different internal departments in order to fine-tune the expectations of the customer with the goals of the organization. You demonstrate responsiveness and you are accessible to our customers making the Cargill organization easy to do business with. You receive and process the orders from the customers. You inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information. You provide timely answers to customer inquiries. You report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Receive and process customer orders into the business system, monitor the order patterns and anticipate demand
- To ensure that the ordered products are processed
- To ensure that the orders are delivered timely to the customer.
- Proactively inform customers about order status, contract balances, deliveries, and other information and provide timely answers to customer inquiries.
- Understanding of customer requirements & consequences when deviating from these requirements.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive, process and follow up on customer complaints
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- Be the first point of contact for problems with invoices and manage the timely processing of credit notes.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and the timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- Run reports and analyse on behalf of the customer service team when required
- Build and maintain good relationships within Supply Chain, account teams and with the customers to increase knowledge on service, demand, opportunity and risk
- To increase customer satisfaction
- Participate in projects and help identify improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor degree with preferably some experience in a similar customer focused function.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, additional good knowledge of French
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled user of MS Office and software applications
- Strong team player
- Customer service orientated
- Accurate, efficient and effective
- Good sense of prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Good time management skills to deal with multiple priorities
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Supply Chain Management