Cobham Mission Systems are looking for a Customer Service Representative to communicate, listen, solve and create sales leads with International customers whilst providing customer service excellence. You will be responding to customer enquiries and supporting converting them to sales. You will be dealing with customer complaints by listening, investigating, solving and communicating promptly.
This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Customer Service Representative your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· Experience in a sales team working with International customers.
· Working with sales/ customer support of technical through-life products.
· Working use of a CRM tool eg. Microsoft Dynamics
· Experience processing quotations and communicating them to customers.
· Knowledge of Import/Export controls, beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
· Experience working as part of a customer support team, supporting colleagues and promoting excellent team spirit.
· Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
· Strong IT skills including working use of Microsoft excel and data interpretation.
· An ability to understand and support selling products and services.
· Demonstrable problem analysis and problem solving skills.
· Language skills in Italian or Spanish are highly desirable but not essential.
As a Customer Service Representative your main responsibilities will involve:
· Communicating courteously with customers either by telephone, email, letter or face to face.
· Investigating and solving customer enquiries/ problems promptly.
· Obtaining, evaluating and responding to customer complaints in a timely manner.
· Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
· Producing written information for customers, often involving the use of computer packages/ software.
· Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
· Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions.
· Communicating and coordinating with internal functional areas.
· Recording details of enquiries, comments and complaints.
· Recording details of actions taken during pre-defined meetings.
· Following the internal sales process to log, track and deliver customer enquiries.
· Following up on customer requirements.
· Generating sales leads by offering informed guidance on the product and associated services, with an ability to pursue and close out opportunities.
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page
Sales & BD
Cobham Mission Systems Wimborne