Cxense, the leading Data Management Platform (DMP) with Intelligent Personalization, is seeking a talented Customer Success Manager (CSM), passionate about working with our customers to build value and expand their use cases.
As a Cxense CSM you will be the owner of multiple client relationships and wholly responsible for defining, measuring, and ensuring customer adoption of the Cxense technology and satisfaction. You will oversee customer onboarding processes, upgrades, and projects and will be accountable for ongoing service delivery, client satisfaction and an increase in customers’ engagement with Cxense.
At Cxense we have a collaborative, innovative culture, and you’ll work closely with sales, AMS and Professional Services. Our team is fast and agile and the successful candidate must have impeccable relational and communication skills, creating win/win environments for all parties that you work with. This role will be based out of the Cxense Oslo office, and Cxense expects that the CSM executes his/her responsibilities onsite at the office when not onsite with customers.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and world-class satisfaction.
- Identify ways to expand the business relationship with customers through identifying new opportunities or new ways of utilizing Cxense services.
- Work with each customer to define measurable success metrics. Ensure that Cxense integrations are fully utilized to meet customer goals. Measure progress on an ongoing basis, identify any improvement areas, and lead efforts to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Become a Cxense product expert so you can speak intelligently on the value and usage of each part of the Cxense system and offer suggestions that will improve customer integration, utilization, and satisfaction.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects that meet customer expectations.
- Thrive in a high-growth, rapid pace environment, managing through ambiguity and rapidly changing conditions.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience from Customer Success/Account management in the digital industry and/or experience from the software industry with a demonstrated track record of success, self-discipline, and high-level of motivation.
- Good understanding of growth and revenue models that support the online media business and online advertisers.
- Creative, solution-oriented and passionate for fast-growing SaaS business
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience from SaaS and/or ad-tech
- You’re driven and ambitious: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Strong team player.
What we offer:
- Be a key part of one of Norways most exiting SaaS companies
- International career opportunities for the right candidates
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive benefits package including a lucrative Customer Success commission model.
Come and take part in the Cxense journey and join us in leading the way when it comes to data management and personalization!
Cxense (pronounced “see-sense”) helps publishers and marketers across the globe to transform their raw data into their most valuable resource. Cxense’s leading Data Management Platform (DMP) with Intelligent Personalization, give companies unprecedented insight about their individual customers, and enables them to action this insight real-time in all marketing and sales channels. Benefits include increasing digital revenue and user loyalty. Cxense works with brands such as Aeon, Wall Street Journal, Grupo Clarin, NBC Universal, Aller and many more.
Cxense is headquartered in Norway with offices worldwide and the company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker ‘CXENSE.’ For more information: www.cxense.com