– Handle and follow up on application software issues or requests reported by customers.
– Maintain customer contact and call ticket information within an existing database.
– Proactively keep customers up to date regarding the status of the solution.
– Liaise and coordinate with other internal organizations such as R&D, Professional Services and Sales, to secure timely resolution on all support cases.
You have a university or college degree within computer science or transport management and/or a background within IT-support. Preferably your experience is from customer support, forwarding, transport management and/or customs. We believe that you have analytical and problem solving skills along with a focus on customer satisfaction. You possess a structured way of working. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish as well as English are required.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS (experience from one or several of below)
– Database knowledge (SQL, PL SQL, MS SQL).
– Experience within commercial application support and related CRM systems (SAP, JIRA etc.).
– General knowledge and interest in automated processes, software and IT systems.
– Sound knowledge of different versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
– Knowledge of electronic communication methods/messages such as XML, Edifact, ASCII.
– Experience using GCT, CWW, Edicom Transport, TFL, KSD2000 and ICS or similar applications related to Transport/Customs Management are considered as an advantage.
-Knowledge of import and export procedures and documentation, Taric classification system.
Full-time. Two positions, one permanent position and one temporary position during parental leave (approx 1 year). Please inform us in your application which position/s you are interested in.
Please submit your resume and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to Jenny Lundqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Customer Support Agent” in the subject of your message. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Pierre Klaesson, Manager Customer Support, +4673-8308746 or email@example.com . Agency calls will not be accepted.