Tesla is looking for Customer Support Specialists fluent in both Danish, English and preferably other Scandinavian languages too to work on one of the most progressive, premium vehicle brands in the world. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that excel in working with customers in difficult environments and are able to work through urgent situations with precision and speed.
Located in Oslo, Norway, the overall responsibility of this role is to help ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to Customer enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
Ideally candidates will be experienced persons with a background in vehicle support, emergency dispatching, automotive roadside support, or high level customer service type roles. Candidates must be able to thrive in a high energy team environment managing multiple events at once. Your core values should revolve around providing amazing service and exceeding customer expectations, while having a calm and focused demeanor.
Consideration will also be given to candidates with applicable customer support skills and experience gained away from the automotive industry especially those with additional language skills, excellent communication skills, initiative and relevant support environment experience.
- Provide highest level of verbal and written customer support utilizing Tesla telephone and email systems
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve roadside, technical and general support enquiries including change of ownership with customer vehicles
- Determine best course of action for all support activities including roadside events and coordinate towing services in urgent and non-urgent situations when needed
- Communicate owners concerns with tow provider network, service center staff, and others as necessary to resolve issues.
- Accurately record issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support Systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, handle shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast moving environment.
- Flexible schedule and shift working; this team runs 24/7/365 to accommodate our customer’s needs.
- Experience using Customer Management Systems, and MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques including those related to towing and service of vehicle systems.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Does this sound like you? Then we cannot wait to read your application!
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.