Stereolabs is a world leader in 3D sensing and motion tracking. We’re on a mission to bring human-like understanding of space and motion to objects around us. Our software platform, powered by 3D computer vision and artificial intelligence, allows developers to create a new generation of applications that sense and understand the world around them.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Stereolabs is seeking research interns to join our AI team, drive forward the state-of-the-art and make major advances. We are seeking individuals passionate in computer vision and in areas such as machine learning, computational statistics and applied mathematics. Our interns will have the opportunity to make core algorithmic advances benefiting thousands of users around the world.
As a Deep Learning intern, your will investigate, prototype, and refine new algorithms in computer vision and deep learning as directed by your mentor. Areas of interest include object detection from videos, facial recognition and scene segmentation.
This is a unique opportunity for highly-motivated students who want to apply their C++ coding skills and deep learning knowledge on real-world use cases.
- MSc degree in data science, computer science, machine learning or related fields
- Experience coding in C, C++ or Python
- Experience training deep convolutional and/or recurrent neural networks
- High motivation to expand personal mastery of deep learning
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and within an agile development team
After a successful internship, you can be offered to join the team as a full-time engineer.
Paris (Porte d’Orléans).
Based on experience and profile.