We are looking for an online media enthusiast that will support the Online Acquisition Director in defining and executing the online advertising strategy for EF Academy in over 20 countries. While being analytical is essential for this role, passion for digital and being able to derive a meaningful story from key campaign insights is what makes a great candidate.
- Manage SEM and Social Media campaigns including data analysis and reporting.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly
- Develop requests for new creative, landing pages and ad copy
- Perform daily analysis on campaign results
- Adjust bids, apply filters and targeting settings to optimize performance
- Analyze and optimize performance across device types and multiple markets
- Oversee assigned campaign budgets and participates in budget reallocation discussions
- Works directly with our local sales team to gather feedback for better campaign localization
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with SEM and digital marketing trends.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Business Intelligence, Sales and Web Analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced analytical (quantitative) skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- 1+ year SEM experience with proficiency in managing PPC accounts.
- 1+ years Social Media Experience in paid campaigns’ management.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords (Google Adwords certification is a plus) and facebook Power Editor
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (strongly preferred).
- Good understanding of the digital advertisement industry.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills in English, any other language is a definite advantage
- Permission to work in Switzerland
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing over 43,000 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries. EF’s mission has always been to open the world through education and EF Academy takes this mission one step further by preparing high school students for placement at a top-ranked university, as well as a global life beyond. You can learn more on www.ef.com/academy