This position is based in London, United Kingdom.
This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, organised, and self-driven individual who wants to contribute to C2FO’s success in the fast-growing, fintech environment.
At C2FO your day to day responsibilities will range from demand generation, event management, web & content management, coordination of social media projects and general admin for marketing. You will practice and improve your knowledge about communication, branding, lead generation, campaign execution and sales enablement for the British, German and French markets.
The contract is for 6 months, with the possibility to extend further.
This position is located nearby Green Park in central London (UK) and it is mainly office-based.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Project management mindset
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrive in hands-on environments
- Problem-solver and critical thinker
- Excitement towards seeing projects through from start-to-finish
- Ability to grasp business-to-business technology concepts
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or related subject matter
- English fluency
- German intermediate or fluent knowledge
- French intermediate or fluent knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Previous internship or working experience in marketing roles (preferred, not required)
- Desire to focus on B2B and international related efforts
- Availability to occasionally travel to Europe or to Kansas City (C2FO headquarter)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Experience in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in WordPress, Mailchimp and Hootsuite (preferred, not required)
If you’re interested, please apply and send us your resume and a letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
C2FO directly connects buyers and suppliers in their own unique marketplace to allow suppliers to offer discounts in exchange for early payment of approved invoices.
Buyers, often corporates with global supply chains and global operations, have cash on their balance sheets earning minimal returns. They benefit from the C2FO solution by improving gross margin and EBITDA while strengthening the financial health of their supply chains through ethical business practices.
Suppliers, often companies working to improve their pricing and access to liquidity from traditional sources, or companies looking to enhance DSO and other operating metrics, can accelerate payments from their buyers if, and when, they want in just two clicks at a rate that works for them.
Since the first C2FO transaction in May 2010, the market has grown at a compound quarterly growth rate of 59% and has enabled collaborative wins between buyers and suppliers, accelerating over $78 billion cash flow to suppliers to date and over 282 million days of accelerated payment across the globe. C2FO is a leader in retail, industrial, manufacturing, energy, healthcare, technology, telecom, and transportation sectors.