Fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking for a gaming tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as a part of a team.
Contract Type: Part-time job with a casual contract
Contract Duration: At Least 6 Months
Salary: PLN 16 Brutto / Gross Per Hour.
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working hours: Flexible Hours
Is it shift based: Yes
- Offered Benefits:
o Work within an international team
o Continuous training and workshops for skills enhancement
o Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
o Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real video games fans
o In-house cafeteria and recreational areas
- Perform testing duties and detect (subsequently report) bugs, software flaws and/or design issues on a daily basis and propose corrections to facilitate fixes
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment
- Precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes
- Inform of any issue that may slow down, freeze or stop the game as early as possible.
- Maintaining strong teamwork within the team by sharing information with other team members and aiming at achieving group goals
- Presenting a professional and responsible image when interacting with clients
- Communicate pertinent information to other team members
- Work to achieve group targets.
- Testing software for the required timescale across all current gaming platforms.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified time frame in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily base) software flaws and/or design issues.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- A real passion for video games.
- Natural perceptiveness and great concentration.
- Communication skills, stress resistance and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Experience in different multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices) is a plus.
- Flexible and comfortable to work on a project work basis.
- Team orientated.
- Good communicator.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Lists, lists / pay attention to what others are saying without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can be trusted to get the job done, to look after things or keep secrets that are very important to other people.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www. spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration the large volumes of applicants, we only contact the shortlisted ones.
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo # работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #work #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos # muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete # робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic #English #English Speaker