From 12 June to 12 July 2020, the 24 best national football teams in Europe will be competing in 51 matches
across 12 European host cities at UEFA EURO 2020.
To ensure that UEFA EURO 2020 sets a world-class benchmark in sports event delivery, the UEFA event logistics
team is seeking professional and experienced members to help it plan, implement and operate the full range of
event logistics services, including procurement, shipping and warehousing, as well as onsite logistics operations in
all 12 host cities and at the international broadcast centre (IBC).
Reporting to the Event Logistics Manager, the UEFA EURO 2020 Event Logistics Coordinator will work closely with
internal stakeholders such as the venue management team, technical services, ICT, hospitality, access
management, signage and brand production, as well as with local and international suppliers, to provide all relevant
services on time and within scope and budget.
– Gathering needs from internal and external stakeholders and sourcing materials and equipment required at the
venues and the IBC:
• Rental equipment (fences, office furniture, golf buggies, heavy machinery),
• consumables (stationery, printing paper, logistics equipment),
• non-branded items;
– Coordinating all procurement tenders, contracts, project management and onsite delivery to ensure the
highest-quality service standards.
– Planning and supervising all logistical aspect of uniforms (customs clearance, warehousing, packing and delivery
to the venues);
– Planning and supervising all onsite activities at the venue logistics compound in each stadium;
– Producing venue delivery guidelines and preparing information workshops for partners and suppliers;
– Gathering logistics needs from internal stakeholders and creating a shipping courier and warehousing concept
covering all cargo movements and storage requirements, including unexpected deliveries (small or bulk, light of
– Managing venue deliveries using the venue delivery schedule (VDS);
– Recruiting and training onsite logistics staff.
Event Logistics Coordinator
– from 4 to 6 years in a multicultural business environment, preferably in international sports events
– from 1 to 3 years in similar event positions, ideally in procurement or logistics
– Bachelor’s in event management, project management, procurement or international business
– English / Proficient
– Fluent in German, Russian or Spanish, or the language of any other UEFA EURO 2020 host county is an asset
– Budget Management / Proficient
– Project Management / Proficient
– Proficient at procurement and contract management
– Proven experience in defining and delivering procurement services for major sports events or an international
– Proven ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget and to non-negotiable deadlines
– A dedicated team player who is able to build strong relationships to ensure all stakeholders and partners
understand their responsibilities.
– Good Microsoft Office skills and able to produce guidelines for external stakeholders
– This role is based in Nyon but covers all the 12 UEFA EURO 2020 host cities and the IBC. So regular travel will be