Life, technology, cities and transportation are transforming. Our mission is to enable mobility services and private cars to drive fully autonomously in urban environment and beyond. As a startup we are a 100% affiliated company of AUDI AG to work on autonomous driving systems in urban environments.
- Provide general administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of leadership team meetings – set agendas, setup conference rooms, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
- Communication interface and monitoring scheduling
- Planning, management and accounting of business travels
- Coordination and logistics support of meetings and events, both on and off-site
- Coordinate flawless business travel arrangements for the Executive Directors which will require attention outside of normal business hours. Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Additionally, generate detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
- Administration of the car pool
- Internal and external communication
- Organisation of workshops, internal and external events
- Prior experience supporting senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum direction and supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint experience required.
- Completed vocational training as Management Assistant in Office Administration/Office Communication
- Fluent English language and communication skills in speaking and writing
- Fluent German language and communication skills in speaking and writing
- Open-minded about new ways to approach challenges
- Passion for mobility and innovative technologies
- Previous experience in a startup is beneficial
- Working in an international team
- Flexible working
- Modern technical infrastructure
- Top-location in central north of Munich, near to Englischer Garten
- Good traffic accessibility (bus, subway, motorway)
- Modern innovative work space, state of art building
- Company restaurant
- Social events e.g. barbecue parties on the rooftop, ski/hiking weekend