FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL
The first, the one, the only……Different by Design
As our current Financial Controller has been promoted to a new and exciting role within the Radisson portfolio we are seeking her predecessor. Are you passionate about finance and controlling and ready for the next step in your career, this could be your unique opportunity to join one of the leading 5-star hotels in Denmark.
The Controller supports Hotel Management in the strategic and profitable development of the Hotel and provides the necessary operational and financial expertise to the Hotel Management Team and other stakeholders.
If you say Yes I Can! here at the iconic and stylish 5 star Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen we’re looking for first class people just like you! At Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests every day.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Responsible to drive reporting activities; hereunder analyse, interpret key performance indicators, appraise profitability, and ensure quality of reporting and its timely submission.
• Drive business development and identify business opportunities.
• Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the business revenue plan, hotel and departmental budgets, and objectives programs, and manage relevant budgets appropriately.
• Provides proactive administrative support to management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance.
• Be part of the management team.
• Enforces, documents and establishes adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets, and ensures controls will satisfy or improve the level of guest service.
• You have a log of passion and integrity for the finance field
• Knowledge about the hotel and restaurant business is a plus but not a prerequisite
• Good at communicating with all stakeholders and partners externally and internally
• Good communication skills in English and preferable a Scandinavian language
• A dedicated and ambitious team working hard on creating a unique and one-of-a-kind hotel experience
• An energetic and international working atmosphere
• Career, training and development opportunities
Please note: Positions may be filled prior to closing date, therefore we encourage you to apply early.
Hotel or Business Details
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen was built in 1960 as the first high-rise building in Copenhagen, the biggest hotel in Scandinavia, and the world’s first design hotel. The hotel features unique architecture meticulously designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, who designed every facet of the hotel – from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique “Swan” and “Egg” chairs in the lobby. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the well-known Tivoli Gardens, the city’s central train station, and the popular shopping district.