Salary: 17 – 40 PLN/Hour Brutto Depending on Language Fluency
This offer gives you an opportunity to work with an international and multicultural team, improve games and advance your career in the gaming industry! Apply today !
If you enjoy working with people, love video games and speak fluent Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian or Czech You are the missing link we are looking for to complete our team !
Send us a Private Message: m.me/SpotOnPS
Wynagrodzenie: 17-40 PLN / godzinę Brutto W zależności od płynności językowej
Ta oferta daje Ci możliwość współpracy z międzynarodowym i wielokulturowym zespołem, ulepszenia gier i rozwoju kariery w branży gier! Złóż CV już dziś!
Jeśli lubisz pracować z ludźmi, kochasz gry wideo i mówisz płynnie po Węgierski, Brazylijski portugalski, Rosyjski lub Czesku jesteś brakującym ogniwem, którego szukamy, aby ukończyć nasz zespół!
Wyślij nam prywatną wiadomość : m.me/SpotOnPS
Spot On Talent Acquisition & Development Management Consultants
#spotonps #spoton #BrazilianPortuguese #BrazilianPortugueseSpeaker #BrazilianPortugueseSpeakers #Hungarian #HungarianSpeaker #HungarianSpeakers #Czech #CzechSpeaker #CzechSpeakers
Fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a localization games tester.
Contract Type: Full-time job with a casual contract “Depending on the Project and the candidate availability, the contract can be Part-Time or Full-Time”
Salary: 17- 40PLN /Hour Brutto Depending on Language Fluency.
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working hours: Flexible Hours
Is it shift based: Yes
- Offered benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Work within an international team
- Initial job training
- Continuous Training & Workshops for skills enhancement
- Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Fascinating work atmosphere built by real video games fans
- In-house cafeteria and recreational areas
- Testing software for the required timescale across all current gaming platforms.
- Entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Proofreading to make sure the English copy.
- Translating between English and target language when required.
- Ensuring the game is industry standard before release.
- Review all localized games features and translations, both in and out of the games
- Ensure the localized versions of the games always meet high-quality standards by communicating linguistic feedback and bug reports
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified time frame in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localization bugs, software flaws and/or design issues.
- Ensure that no guideline-related localization bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report as early as possible.
- Proactively seeks to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Maintain strong teamwork within the team.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Provide regular availability updates that truly reflect your availability for projects.
- Perform other tasks when requested by the management team.
- Ensure the translation is accurate and free from terminology inconsistencies.
- Check for spelling or grammatical errors.
- Do an assessment of cultural appropriateness.
- Confirm that all text corresponds with the correct images.
- Review the tone and style.
- Guarantee there is no truncated or misplaced text.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese or Czech language.
- Fluent English language skills “B2 /C1”
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking
- Experience in different multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices)
- Have game testing experience, either localisation or functionality.
- Experience in translation, proofreading or audiovisual localisation.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Flexible and comfortable to be working on a project work basis.
- Team orientated.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in translation and proofreading.
- A real passion for video games.
- Natural perceptiveness and great concentration.
- Communication skills, stress resistance and the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can be trusted to get the job done, to look after things or keep secrets that are very important to other people.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Salary Offer 17 - 40 PLN/Hour Brutto Depending on Language Fluency and Experience