Develop general training modules on the overview of the company’s FPSO operations for all personnel..
• Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
• Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
• Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and
training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical
requirements of the Company’s FPSO Operations.
• Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
• Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
• Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
• Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
• Perform site general presentation as requested.
- 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.