Full Time Front Office Team Member Required – Red Cow Moran Hotel
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Front Office Team Member for Red Cow Moran Hotel. Minimum 2 years experience in a 4 star Hotel reception is essential. Candidates should have good customer service and telephone skills, be a team player and must have Opera experience.
Sample Operational Duties:
- Greet and welcome the guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment from them for their accommodation.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Responsible for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
- Responsible for the safety and security of guests in house and ensuring that they are aware of fire safety instructions.
- Responsible for the security, control and balancing of the float at the end of the shift.
- Deal with all correspondence relating to reservations, accounts, etc…
- Record all accidents and incidents that may occur within the hotel.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential as telephone work is required
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to cope with high volumes of guests
- Be highly motivated.
- Experience in a similar role.This post involves shift work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Moran Hotel Group. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of a winning team who takes service to another level. If you feel that you fulfill the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Group that provides lots of future career opportunities and progression please forward your CV in confidence. Excellent benefits apply and the opportunity to join a forward thinking established Hotel Group in an excellent location and environment.
One of the best located Dublin hotels, The Red Cow Moran Dublin Hotel boasts luxury hotel accommodation in Dublin, a host of restaurants and bars, along with a regular entertainment line-up. This 4 star hotel in Dublin is situated at the Red Cow Interchange making it easily accessible.
Qualifications and Skills
OPERA experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Reception: 1 year