As Functional Analyst you will work as subject expert in SOA/BPM oriented projects at our clients.
You capture project needs from business stakeholders, clarify and translate them into feasible workable technical requirements and detailed functional specifications that are the project input for the development team.
Your analysis work includes integration of the new developed solution within the existing enterprise environment.
In your bridging role as Functional Analyst you collaborate with non-technical users and stakeholders and the technical development team and participates in the entire project lifecycle of software engineering process.
• Technical bachelor or equivalent by experience.
• Excellent functional analysis skills of software based solutions in line with the business requirements the existing Enterprise IT environment
• 5+ years of relevant experience as a SharePoint and/or .NET developer
• Knowledge on integration aspects concerning, middleware, databases, service oriented architectures and other enterprise solutions
• Understanding of Java, .NET or SharePoint development environments. The knowledge of SQL queries is considered as an asset.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development
• Experience in UI prototyping
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Eager to gain knowledge about customer business processes
• The successful candidate will have abilities to work on the following functional areas:
o Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Ability to keep customer focus in mind when creating solutions
o Strong personal written communication and documentation skills
o The ability to process, organize and extract relevant technical information
o Presentation skills
o Autonomous, passionate by technology, and team player.
• Fluent in French and English. Luxembourgish or German speaking is considered as an asset.