Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly-owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé.
Global Strategic Marketing is for the Aesthetics business organized around two franchises, Devices (dermal fillers) and Toxins.
About the role
As a Global Brand Manager for the Toxin portfolio, together with the Global Head of Category and relevant team members, you will support the development of the lifecycle management strategy for category with focus on incremental innovation, including packaging/syringe improvements, accessory products, and competitive differentiation to support the financial objectives of the overall global strategic marketing plan.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the Brand strategy and the life cycle strategy.
You will be working in a close collaboration with other functions within the company (Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Clinical development and Key Markets, etc.).
As Global Brand Manager, you will:
- Support the development of short and long-term vision and strategic plan for incremental improvements and competitive differentiation of the Brand
- Support and develop global content in collaboration with GSM and medical affairs to ensure key markets needs are represented and accounted for as appropriate
- Support competitive differentiation content development in collaboration with GSM, R&D, Medical Affairs and key markets
- Represent Global Strategic Marketing in product maintenance/life cycle management project teams; develop business cases and TPPs with key stakeholders for each project
- Support incremental product improvement launches, including launch teams consisting of members from all relevant functions and content development relevant for launch packages
- Identify, develop, and maintain contacts with key external experts, influencers, and other stakeholders
We believe that you have a University Degree (Master level) or similar in business or science. An advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, MD) is preferred.
You also have:
- At least 5 years strategic marketing experience at a regional level or global pharmaceutical/device industry with an ability to think strategically and creatively
- 1-3 years experience within the Global Aesthetic industry, within a region or at global level
- 1-3 years experience in managing global pipeline strategy at the brand and franchise/multi-brand levels
- Significant experience in global sales and strategic marketing
- Experience from working in a matrix environment
We think that you have the following skills and competences:
- Strategic and operational marketing
- Project management
- An analytical and strategic mindset
- Understand customer focus and brand focus
- Public speaking, strong verbal and written skills
- Very good skills in developing others, leadership and collaboration
We also believe that you are courageous, ambitious and goal-oriented. You know how to influence others and you have integrity and an open mind. You can act as both driver and catalyst.
What we offer
As Galderma’s Global Center of Excellence for Aesthetic we have in Uppsala a unique edge as we have on our site the product chain from innovation and development to production and marketing. Here our nearly 460 employees work on our world leading brands such as
Restylane, Azzalure and Sculptra.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment where both professional and personal development is encouraged. We are based in modern offices and located just by the river (Fyrisån) in Uppsala only a 10 minute bike ride from Uppsala Central Station.
You will travel extensively globally 30% to 40% of your time.
We welcome your application (CV and letter) via this career site or via our company website
. You will be able to create a personal account and upload your application documents. Apply as soon as possible though no later than February 12, 2018. The selection process is ongoing.
We wish to inform applicants that Galderma can conduct pre-employment security checks for specific positions or activities. This security screening is performed by an external supplier after approval from applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly-owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically-proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Galderma has more than 5,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state-of-the-art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science-based medical solutions to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Galderma manufactures many well-respected brands, including Epiduo™ Restylane® Oracea® Differin® Mirvaso® Soolantra® Loceryl® Benzac® Excipial® Metvix® Azzalure® Tri-Luma™ Cetaphil® and Daylong™
Keywords: marketing, botulinum toxin, aesthetics, facial aesthetics
Note to advertising or recruitment agencies:
We ask advertising companies or recruitment agencies not to contact us for this recruitment. Galderma does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing companies, including recruitment agencies and / or head hunting companies. Galderma has a list of preferred partners and pays no fees to companies without a signed agreement. Any recruiter, person or organization that submits a resume to this career site or directly to Galderma does so with knowledge that the candidate’s CV becomes Galderma´s property. Galderma has the right to hire that applicant at its sole discretion without the sending recruiter, person or organization receiving any fee. Recruitment companies who are Galderma´s preferred partners send CV: s according to agreed routines and data privacy rules.
Feb 5, 2018, 10:51:20 AM