Want to join the growth engine of a Fortune 500 company in the life sciences, diagnostics and chemical analysis industry, and have a direct impact in a fast-paced supply chain? Agilent Technologies’ Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain organization is seeking a Global CI Facilitator. This position needs a true change agent that brings global intensity and drive to institutionalize a Continuous Improvement cultural change. Agilent has a large footprint with over 20 manufacturing sites, and manufacture products and consumables for the Chemical Analysis, Life Science, Genomics and Diagnostics groups. Our key strategies are to improve the Customer Experience, Accelerate Organic Growth, and Drive Value Creation through the relentless pursuit of operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
• Exhibits change agent behaviors that bring global intensity to drive and institutionalize a Continuous Improvement cultural change.
• Makes high impact through designing innovative process designs, development concepts and/or breakthrough contributions.
• Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic CI projects and initiatives.
• Be a positive, progressive influence with the CI team and extended global team to implement an accountable Continuous Improvement model with visible Management support, structure, and clear measures of success
• Ensure the relevant stakeholders are involved and actively participate.
• Work with Director of CI to create an aligned network within OFS factories to support initiation and execution of change and improvement.
• Program metrics should tie directly to operational metrics, success of strategies and be customer-oriented.
• In practice, the right CI tools must be selected for the challenge at hand; Match projects/task with methodologies.
• Support key projects that support OFS’s strategic areas of Quality, Delivery, Value and Gross Margin by coaching and active involvement in operational roadmaps. Review their progress on a regular basis (at least monthly) & actively manage them to closure.
• CI culture implementation & activities must be visible and constantly in front of entire organization. Include comments on these activities in semi-annual business reviews.
• CI culture includes all levels of the organization – it’s essential to gain strong local commitment.
• Ensure tools/processes are used on a consistent basis; take steps to avoid falling back into the same old (unstructured) way. Change must be sustainable. The Global CI Facilitator must ensure application of tools and techniques to create a sustainable base of CI capacity.
Build organizational capability:
• Educate various employee teams on CI tools and techniques.
• Support Director of CI with program rollout and communication through success stories & consistent results.
• Successful experience being a change agent and creating Continuous Improvement cultures.
• Deep knowledge and application of Continuous Improvement and ability to use a wide range of tools.
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, WebEx, listening) and facilitation skills.
• Organizational aptitude – ability to work with senior level sponsors.
• Ability to influence teams, managers, and individuals to take action.
• Positive approach and able to persist in face of resistance.
• Track record of getting results in different environments, working with different cultures and organizations.
• Ability to improve operations, manufacturing and admin processes across broad range of employee skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Strong mentoring skills.
• Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree
• Typically 2 to 5 years relevant experience.
• Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
• Company pension scheme
• Work-Life-Balance programs
• Career development opportunities