Located in the 10th district of Paris, in the Belleville area, Generator Hostel Paris has an opening for a Receptionist – Full time.
* English is a requirement.
* Other languages will be a plus.
If you are easygoing, interested in different cultures and would like to become part of our Team, apply now!
- Be a great communicator and motivator
- Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
- Have appropriate experience
- Always love our guests
- Curate the customer journey
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times
- Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms/beds and promote other services of the hostel
- Assist in registering guests and assigning rooms/beds
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, maintenance & reservations
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
- Ensure that our social spaces embody the Generator brand and culture
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area
- Run the day end / night audit
- Work closely with the Financial Department to ensure accounting coherence
- Passionate for the hospitality and the youth travel market
- Fluent in English and knowledge of a second language is desirable
- Passionate for delivering excellent customer service
- Knowledgeable of Paris and its trendy spots
- Conversant in at least one Property Management System
Job Type: Full-time
- Hostel / Hotel Receptionist: 1 year