NTS Group are exclusively representing a leading multinational company in Dubai to recruit an HR Advisor on a 6 month contract.
Working within a small team and reporting into the HR Director for the region, you will be responsible for the following areas within the HR function;
• Admin outsourcing project
• Localization and implementation of policies with support on change management as appropriate
• Assist HR Director in developing and implementing action plans based on Employee Survey.
• Conduct Exit Interviews and generate report (bi-monthly)
• Develop and improve the tools and processes required to support the implementation of the Performance Management Process, individual/ organization development and Talent Review processes.
• Conduct appropriate refreshers and/or inductions on Performance Management Planning training to employees – new and existing as required.
• Continuously monitor and track implementation during various phases of the performance management process.
• Implement and improve competency models and their integration in the performance management and talent development processes.
• Manage Performance Improvement Program to be used for improving poor performing associates and train people managers on how to deal with the poor performers.
• Set the standards, tools and processes for training needs analysis, development planning, program evaluation and follow-up throughout the Gulf.
• Work closely with members of the senior management team to support them in organising functional training programmes.
• Recruit qualified candidates for vacancies by utilizing a variety of sources, e.g. recruitment agencies, employee referrals and educational institutions.
• Conduct interviews as well as provide advice to hiring managers in the final selection of candidates.
• Manage recruitment process from E level – facilitate internal and external recruitment, assessment centres and work with managers on feedback and ensuring development reports are utilized within IDP process
• Manage and develop the internship process to feed talent pipeline with high potentials.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with recruitment agencies, consultants and educational institutions to develop potential sources for future placement as well as to profile the Company as an employer of choice.
• Develop and maintain recruitment related policies and procedures and ensure that the practices are in line with the policies
Candidate Profile / Qualifications & Education
• HR generalist experience within a large multinational company
• Commercially aware with ability to effectively interact with managers to explain and execute HR policy
• Higher education