In your capacity as an HR Business Partner you want to act as an HR interface with the site business community, provide leadership to the business teams and drive the HR agenda and strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the sponsor of HR across all HR functions like talent acquisition, total rewards, organizational structures, employee relations, commitment, learning and development.
- Drives the delivery of HR best practice solutions for all employees within the site, ensuring consistency and compliance with the center of expertise whenever exists.
- Delivers HR services and support in employee relations, engagement, talent management, personnel, learning and development
- Develop and initiate specific HR projects at the site level
- Provide HR governance and reporting on strategic direction
- Provide coaching to the business team on the site for the management of others and leadership skills
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience in Poland
- Change and innovation management skills
- Sourcing practice & Payroll know-how
- Polish C2 & English C2
- Personal skills
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and / or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to do it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what’s really going on.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or solve problems.
- Explain, Tell others why you think about the way you do or why you think the way you do.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized, Arrange people / plan events / put things in order so that they run smoothly.
- Flexible, Can carry many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles / complaints.
- Lists, lists / pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Punctual, always on time for things.
- Precise, sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new, creative and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Attractive Salary (PLN 10,000 to 12,000 Gross “Depending on Experience”)
- Transportation Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping and catering center.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www. spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
- If you have any technical difficulties, please send your CV noting the job title to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take into consideration the large volumes of applicants, we only want the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“Spot on Sp. Z oo” and its clients and partners, in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes”). Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). “
# spoton # Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo # работа #raditi # práce #arbejde #werk # tehdätyötä #arbeit # δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos # muncă # pábotá # práca # nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement # ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ # toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete # робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast