· To be the main point of contact for general Italy enquiries from both internal and external employees, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
· Provide regular reporting and liaise on HR related issues with Sandro and SMCP HR departments.
· Ensure good practices are consistent and reflected across the business on all
· To monitor the holiday’s process and recording of all staff holidays in Italy through time management software (Chronos/GTA).
· To monitor Italy staff turnover, payroll costs, and headcount targets as provided by Sandro and SMCP Head Offices.
· To monitor the probationary periods, keep paper trial and issuing probationary guidance to Regional Managers & Store Managers.
· To deal with and keep records of first instance HR cases and capability or disciplinary procedures, investigation, grievance, disciplinary, flexible working, lateness/absence and capability. Liaise with SMCP legal department for all important disciplinary decisions involving Company’s liability.
· Develop and update on a regular basis effective HR practices and policies to reflect the business focuses and statutory compliance (Employee handbook and Company policies (Health & Safety, Grievance & Disciplinary, Data Protection Policies) with Sandro & SMCP HR & Legal department’s assistance.
· Ensure compliance with Italy local regulations in terms of Health & Safety (Health & Safety posters, complete and valid First aid kits, Annual PAT Testing, Regular Fire risk assessments, training and fire drills, valid and updated Employer liability insurance certificate available in all stores).
· Ensure current and future business needs are underpinned through HR initiatives that support development, engagement and motivation.
· To follow-up all vacancies within the Italy.
· To support the stores and the Regional Directors, sourcing candidates (job boards, Recruitment Agencies..) and finding new sourcing opportunities in line with the business needs and budget allocated for recruitment.
· To lead the interviews for Store Managers and Assistant Store managers if required.
· To anticipate business needs by creating an internal and external pipe of candidates for futures vacancies.
3. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
· To plan, monitor and keep record of all SMCP induction and new starter training for Store Managers whether recruited externally or internally.
· Implement training & development initiatives and framework that support the business plan to develop and retain key talent.
· To assist with training and development administration, including keeping records of staff attending training, forwarding appropriate joining instructions and keeping training records as up to date as appropriate.
Business focused with analytical and strategic thinking ability.
Ability to multi task and prioritize with significant complexities and delivery deadlines.
Thorough working knowledge of Italy employment legislation.
Results oriented and a strong proactive approach with problem solving skills.
Ability to influence at all levels.
Skilled at coaching and mentoring at all levels.
Strong team working and leadership skills.
High level of demonstrable interpersonal skills, communication.
Anticipates and responds positively to changing circumstances or environment.
Brand Ambassador who lives and represents the values of our Brand: Global mind set, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Elegance and Passion.