At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, trendence 33rd Europe’s Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums Worlds Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
In our HQ in Luxembourg we offer an international Graduate Program characterized by daily professional challenges.
Being part of one of the largest confectionery groups in the world will offer you the chance to join excellent teams in the industrial & Supply Chain department and have interesting and demanding work experiences.
What you may expect from us:
- A 24-months structured Program for graduates, made up of training-on-the-job and theoretical activities with sector professionals;
- 2 international assignments during the program to develop more and more knowledge on our company – learning from the best!
- A unique path with solid professional perspectives after the program´s conclusion;
- Intensive language course.
What we expect from you :
- Master Graduation (5 years studies) in Engineering, Economics, Food and Agricultural Resources, with a high final grade;
- Analytical and strategic/future-oriented thinking;
- A great extent of flexibility and mobility;
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach;
- Communication skills, openness and intercultural competences;
- Fluency in English; any other language would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite;
- First relevant work experiences (e.g. internships or voluntary activities) would be a plus.
As a world leader in the chocolate confectionery sector, we create enthusiasm among young and adults through quality, innovation and passion: these Ferrero’s values have helped to make its products loved by millions of consumers.