A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
Industry Sales Manager – Italy
The Industry Sales Manager will coordinate and manage the sales force organization in order to reach the objectives fixed for each sales rep territory and as a consequence the company objectives, taking into consideration personal attitudes, potential resources and market.
She/will motivate the sales force, to screen the information from territory to head office and backwards, will guarantee that the sales force perform their activity in full respect of the action plans established for their product lines.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To co-ordinate the sales force in order to reach the yearly sales budget and reach the target for specific action plans; to organize regularly SBO meeting to drive sales force activities
- To monitor the objective results and to supply the company with key information that may have an impact on the company strategies(tender result, prices, competitors activities)
- To be always update on the market trend that can positively or negatively impact on the efficacy of our sales performance: to forward these information to sales force, marketing and management. And at the same time, embrace the sales & marketing action plan defined on a yearly base.
- Monitoring of bMx product and service quality and inform the customer service dept. with adapted communications (news from the field).
- To take care of the relationship of strategic importance from a commercial and bioMerieux image point of view.
- To work in order to have always the right atmosphere within the supervised area, in order to maintain good relationship and respect of the different roles.
- To monitor the action plan and update contracts/tenders. Use CRM 360º tool in order to verify the sales force and application specialist activities (dedicated dashboard).
- To drive and control all the activities related to tender and quotation Monitoring of the profitability of the business: demo, price increase, product mix, profitability of tenders/contracts, commitment of quantities, Dso.
FORMAZIONE, ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE RICHIESTE PER IL RUOLO:
- Degree in science or similar
- Experience in lab or biology degree (with clear understanding of laboratory activities)
- Industrial experience is a plus (to understand Food, Pharma and Cosmetic processes and challenges)
- Evidence of post degree personal development.
- Ability on management skills
- Good management of people and of sales techniques.
- At least 5 years previous experience on sales
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a sales management position.
: Sep 8, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
: Day Job