Wynagrodzenie od 14 tys. PLN brutto miesięcznie „Do negocjacji w zależności od doświadczenia”
Szukamy doświadczonego menedżera infrastruktury IT, więc jeśli jesteś weteranem branży IT i masz doświadczenie w zarządzaniu zespołem to ta oferta jest dla Ciebie.
Poszukujemy nowego managera, który poprowadziłby zespół ds. Infrastruktury. Potrzebujemy doświadczonego inżyniera, eksperta w swojej dziedzinie z doświadczeniem w zarządzaniu małym zespołem. Idealny kandydat powinien posiadać co najmniej 10-letnie doświadczenie, z ponad 5-letnim doświadczeniem w pracy jako inżynier / menedżer trzeciej linii. Powinien również posiadać wieloletnie doświadczenie we współpracy z interesariuszami / dostawcami zewnętrznymi. Rola będzie bardzo praktyczna i polegać będzie na zarządzaniu infrastrukturą IT, aby zagwarantować że będzie ona spełniać potrzeby firmy.
Salary starting from 14K PLN Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”
We are Looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager, so if you are an experienced IT talent with a track record of managing a team and making a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
To Elaborate, we are looking for a new Infrastructure Manager to lead the infrastructure team. We need an experienced engineer, an expert in their field with experience in managing a small team. The ideal candidate will possess at least 10 years’ experience with 5+ years working as a 3rd line engineer/Manager, and extensive experience working with stakeholders/external suppliers. The role will be very hands-on, and will involve management of the IT infrastructure, to ensure it meets the business’s needs.
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа#raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka#lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast
This newly created role will oversee all IT systems, networks and applications in a BPO Service Center. Working alongside the IT Support & Services Manager, you will be focused on building and maintaining a solid, secure IT infrastructure, whilst working on improvement programs which align with the ever-changing needs of a company undergoing rapid growth. Through your exceptional problem-solving and analytic skills, you will demonstrate your solutions-oriented approach to understanding and delivering what the business needs, efficiently and securely. This is a challenging role that requires a cool head under pressure.
The successful candidate will always maintain a high degree of professionalism, representing IT internally and as a representative of the company when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
You will already have extensive experience managing large, HA VMWare server farms, large scale networks, numerous applications, supporting 24/7 operations for 1000+ staff. As a subject matter expert in your field, you’ll provide support and mentoring to the IT engineers, leading by example. You will be well versed in IT security, ideally with an industry qualification or your previous role had a security and/or audit focus. Working closely with the IT Director, you will deliver IT projects and solutions aligned with company strategy, best practice, and client demands.
- Management of all IT systems, networks and applications in the service center.
- Adherence to all IT and Security policies.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining new solutions for an evolving IT infrastructure and a set of IT Services.
- Effective infrastructure monitoring and reporting of KPIs to management.
- Development of IT tools, scripts and processes to support the Service Desk
- Administration and management of firewalls in line with company standards and best practice.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain and implement their IT and security requirements
- Development of local IT procedures and workflows including architecture, security, and disaster recovery.
- Management, mentoring, and training of IT engineers.
- Problem Management: all problems are tracked, prioritized, and not considered solved until the affected business users consider them solved.
- Change Management: strict adherence to formal change management policies and processes.
- Resource Management – appropriate allocation and effective management of IT resources.
- Ownership and management of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Negotiation and maintenance of vendor and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Development and maintenance of service levels for all IT services provided to the business.
- Maintain a testable disaster recovery plan for all IT services.
- Maintain complete documentation of all services and systems.
- Financial tracking and budget management.
- Collaborates with departments in the company to improve IT systems and processes.
- Working with local senior management on business projects with ownership of IT infrastructure elements.
- 10+ years prior IT infrastructure experience with some at management level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Polish and English) C1/C2.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and IT team management principles.
- Strong focus on process improvement, best-practice, complex infrastructure management, and partnership with business leaders.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field.
- Certified Cisco CCNA & Microsoft MCSE or similar.
- Exposure to ISO 27001 or other security frameworks would be a very strong advantage.
- Experience of handling and securing confidential data is highly desirable.
- Ability to understand the goals, needs and strategy of both the business and IT and translate these into deliverables.
- Experience with governance, compliance and audit
- Organizational maturity, with the ability to develop strategies, articulate ideas, resolves conflicts, and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish business objectives
- Leadership skills and Team player; working effectively as part of local and global teams
Targeted Technical Skills
- Expertise in common Enterprise infrastructure server, storage, networking and security hardware and software.
- Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008-2016; Linux)
- Server Virtualization (VMware 6+; VCentre) – Large scale server farms
- Firewall technologies – Managing complex security environments
- Advanced understanding of Active Directory best practice (Group Policies, RBAC/AGDLP, etc.)
- Local and wide area network design, implementation, and operation
- Implementing High Availability systems and IT services to support 24/7 Operations
- Networking principles, technologies, and architecture
- Facilities systems – VoIP systems, Door Access Control, CCTV, Alarms, etc.
- Exposure to security solutions e.g. Splunk, AlienVault, LogRhythm
- Vulnerability Management
- PC image deployment technologies
- Encryption technologies
- Data storage, tiering and backup solutions
- PowerShell scripting
- Additional good to have technical experience:
- Cloud technologies and services, Office 365, Azure, AWS (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, IDaaS)
- Development experience (e.g. C++, C#, PHP, ASP, etc.)
- Database administration
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Salary: PLN+14k Brutto/Gross “Negotiable Depending on Experience”
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- An interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Travel Needed: Yes
- Travel Destinations: Multiple
- Travel Frequency: Low (4 to 6 times annually)
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Salary Offer Salary starting from 14K PLN Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”