The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you’ll inspire companies and government agencies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s cloud products, such as G Suite. You’ll work to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by effectively using Google’s array of cloud platform products.
Based in a sales hub, and working within a territory team, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By advocating the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle, as well as identifying business opportunities for existing Google Cloud customers.
Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your assigned territory and help accelerate their growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer Engineers as a critical member of a business development team while also working closely with Google Partners, with the goal of enhancing business results in territory and to cultivate opportunities with customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communications with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales and/or customer management in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com). Experience working towards strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident and thorough with demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.