As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Based in a sales hub, and working within a territory team, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. You will advocate for the innovative power of our products and you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle, as well as identifying and closing business opportunities for existing Google Cloud customers.
Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your assigned territory and help accelerate their growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer Engineers as a critical member of a business development team while also working closely with Google Partners – all to maximize business results in territory and to cultivate opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communications with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales and/or customer management in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Turkish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com). Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae. Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.