The primary objective of the Regional Inside Sales Manager is to support and drive more sales by providing operational marketing and sales support to the Sigfox regional sales team and the Sigfox Operators
Operationally support the Regional Sales team:
- Administratively support the regional sales team in keeping dashboards up-to-date
- Monitor the sales life cycle in SalesForce, ensuring all leads/ opportunities are properly followed up, should they be generated from sales, partners or marcom activities.
- Coordinate bottom up market sizing exercise using local Business intelligence materials and local Sigfox Operators’ ecosystem insights.
- Qualify leads generated by Marcom activities and ensure follow-up in SalesForce
- Define and execute a marcom plan to support local sales objectives
- Assist Sales team in the design of their sales support tools by customizing corporate supports to the audience whenever necessary
- Prepare / organize internal and external events including PR in the region
- Coordinate content and press release for local journalists and VIPs
- Develop marcom activities such as emailing campaigns, digital visibility, social media content, based on CRM.
Ensure alignment between local Marcom plans and Group strategies:
- Deploy the Group Marketing and Communication strategy by evangelizing it locally
- Focus activities on key verticals that are business-wise relevant in the region
- Retro-feedback best practices and local happenings to the Group e.g. for newsletter and website posting purpose
- Support the IoT Adoption team with the organization of makers tours and other events with campus universities
- Provide access to Corporate materials that can be used locally, pooling resources in the region as appropriate
- Teamwork with other regional Marcom Executives to share best practices & key learnings, coordinate resources and promote winning sales arguments
- Identify Sigfox ambassadors and animate the regional community
Facilitate Marketing and Communication activities with Sigfox Operators and support the development of the ecosystem in the region:
- Animate the marcom community amongst Sigfox Operators and local partners via SalesForce community platform and public social media
- Coordinate co-marketing campaigns with Sigfox Corp, Sigfox Operators and partners.
- Define KPIs and assess co-marketing campaign performance
- Develop and/or support specific marketing initiative to support the development of the ecosystem in the region
- Develop and/or support specific marketing initiative to target the influencers within the region (market analyst/consultant, IOT evangelist, IOT association)
- Organize Sales/ marketing challenges based on e.g. solution pitch sessions, customer stories sharing
- Proactively assist the various Sigfox Operators in building a shared regional communication plan in order to keep up with momentum across the region
- Follow up & report Brand visibility, awareness and preference Kpis against competition. Ensure consistent messages across Sigfox Operators in regard to competitive landscape.
- Sales Connectivity revenues
- Quality of leads generated by marketing activities (transformation rate)
- Number of new connected devices
- Brand visibility, awareness and preference KPIs
- Number of press release, events participation and speaking notes, social media posts…
- ROI on co-marketing campaigns
- Marketing and Communication experience in the telecommunication/ New technologies / IoT industries
- Experience working with Sales team throughout the sales life cycle, ideally using SalesForce tools
- Lead qualification experience a must, ideally full inside sales experience.
- Excellent marketing and Powerpoint skills and ability to provide customized collaterals
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and in at least one spoken language in the region (Danish/Finish…)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively at an advanced level
- Strong analytical and reporting skills that leverage information for decision-making
- Consistently thinks out of the box and brings new ideas to the team
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace
October 20, 2017