AuditSphere is currently assisting our client within the manufacturing industry with their Internal Audit role based in the their European hq in the Zurich area, Switzerland.
As a part of a global team, Internal Auditor will undertake financial, operational, compliance as well as process reviews in various businesses of the group worldwide, providing value-added recommendations that ensure the efficiency of operations.
Our client offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a very dynamic work environment.
- Plan and execute financial, operational and internal control audits on a global basis as well as complete special projects such as M&A due diligence, process analysis, implementing new systems/processes, fraud and hotline investigations
- Write audit reports that highlight audit findings and make recommendations to improve internal controls
- Perform joint assignments with internal controllers from other entities in the group
- Follow-up on the action plans and assist operational personnel in the set-up of control tools if necessary
- Ensure that Group policies and procedures are complied with by the subsidiaries
- Take a project leader role on a rotational basis
University degree in Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration
Professional Qualifications (Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CIA, CPA) an asset
Min.4 years of internal or/and external audit experience (ideally both)
Experience in process analysis and/or experience in a complex manufacturing environment would be a significant asset
Fluent English+ another language,especially German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or French
Excellent Excel skills and ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, ERP (such as SAP) and databases
Oversees work experience is a plus
High flexibility, including willingness to travel up to 50% of working time(mostly Europe,ocassionally US and Asia)