In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
- Distribution of external mail among the staff members;
- Booking train or flight tickets, hotel rooms and cars rental, if needed;
- Revises the documents from colleagues, before sending to be signed by the management, keeps records of management’s time-sheet and ensures that TMF work procedures are followed accordingly;
- Prepares the contracts, additional act, proposals for clients, based on existing or updated templates;
- Ensures that promotion materials stock is up to date (presentation brochures, letterheads, envelopes, etc.);
- Prepares various reports weekly (e.g. CRM database, Compliance report, Productivity report,) requested by the management team;
- Monthly updates the Business Continuity Plan, Sales Activity file, Mailing List and other requests from the TMF Group Marketing Department;
- Ensures that the files regarding the electronic signature for new clients are up to date and complete;
- Performs various translations from/to English, at the request of the management team;
- Ensures the signing of electronic statements for the clients;
- Prepares the Client Acceptance Forms (CAF) for new clients, exit sheets for leaving clients etc.;
- Searches for information regarding potential clients, feeders, etc.
- University degree;
- Good English command;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Sociable and communicative person;
- Organized and committed.