We are the world-leading satellite operator and the first to deliver a differentiated and scalable GEO-MEO offering worldwide, with more than 50 satellites in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) and 12 in Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). We focus on value-added, end-to-end solutions in two key business units: SES Video and SES Networks. The company provides satellite communications services to broadcasters, content and internet service providers, mobile and fixed network operators, governments and institutions.
Located in Luxembourg – Betzdorf
6-month internship, starting in February 2018
You will be involved in the preparation and organization of the most important industry events of the year for SES : Industry Days 2018 in Luxembourg (23-24 May) and IBC 2018 in Amsterdam (14-18 September).
- General support to Event Manager and marketing team
- Support with emailing campaign
- Manage hotel block booking
- Creation of graphic material for the campaign
- Produce event booklet
- Update of staff attendance schedule and contact list
- Support with internal staff management
- Update event reports
- Meeting room booking management before and during the show
Description of student profile / requirements:
- University student in a relevant field ( Marketing – Business – Communication)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team
- Can-do attitude; ready to work in a challenging and international environment
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Good organization and time management
- Fluency in English (any other language is a plus: German / Dutch / Russian / Polish…)
- Good IT knowledge : Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Ilustrator)
- Familiar with internet (ordering, registrations….)
- Attention to details is key
- Positive and friendly attitude
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.